a) Academic qualification:
– pursuing Ph.D. in Business Administration, Finance option, I have cleared course work and working on a concept paper.
– 1993-1995: M.com University of Ajmer, option Economic Administration and Financial Management.
– 1990- 1993: B.com from Sukhadia University, Udaipur India
– 1986- 1987: Joined New Kisumu High for A level examination (Economics Geography and C.R.E, 2 Principles and 2 Subsidiaries)
-1981- 1984: O level examination, Nyamagwa Boys Secondary School
b) Work experience:
– Worked in Moi institute of technology as a Graduate teacher as from 1996 – Nov 2012.
- Rongo University as an Assistant Lecturer from 2012 – Dec. 2018
- Rongo university as a Lecturer as from Dec. 2018 to date.
c) Honours and awards: N/A
d) Professional affiliation/membership to professional bodies: LinkedIn, Research Gate, Google Scholar etc.
- Research interest: In Micro-Credit and Small Scale Businesses
- Ongoing research projects: Writing a concept paper
- i) Nyarondia S, Ongong’a J. O, and Omollo K, (20140), Managing HIV/ AIDS Curriculum in Kenya, Open Journal of Business management, 2, 204-209 July 2014.
- ii) Achimba C, Ongong’a J. O, Nyarondia S. M, Amos A. A. L and Okwara, M. (2014) Innovation in Banking Industry, Achieving Customer Satisfaction. Open Journal of Business and management, 2, 261-274, Oct. 2014.
iii) Nyarondia Samson Mecha (2016), Effect of Micro-Credit on Women empowerment: An examination of Theological Literature. Global journal of Commerce and management perspective. www.gifre.org ISSN: 2319-7285.
- iv) Nyarondia Samson Mecha (2017). The role of Micro-finance on Youth Empowerment: An examination of theoretical Literature. International Journal of scientific and Research Publication. Volume 7 Issue February, 2017, ISSN 2250-2253.
- v) Nyarondia Samson Mecha (2017): Effect of microfinance on poverty Reduction: A critical scrutiny of Theoretical Literature. Global Journal of Commerce & management perspective. 2017, ISSN: 2319-7285, gifre.org.
- vi) Nyarondia Samson Mecha (2017). The role of Cultural Sensitivity in International Business communication. Case study of Kenya. International Journal of Novel Research in marketing management and Economics. Vol.4, Issue August 2017. noveltyjournals.com