Dr. Janet A. Wagude
Cel. No. 072260065/0787600653
Academic qualifications: PhD. University of Nairobi,Nairobi,KENYA.
Work experience : 10 years
Honours and awards:
Professional affiliation/membership to professional bodies:
- Education Management Society of Kenya (EMSK)
- Kenya Institute of Management (KIM)
- Kenya Association of Project Managers (KAPM)
- Nyanza Education Women Initiative (NEWI)
- Research Interest: Implementation of CDF projects in public secondary schools .
- Ongoing Research projects:
- Effect of diversification and firm size on competitiveness of commercial Banks in Kenya.
- Effects of working capital management on profitability of manufacturing and allied firms listed on Nairobi securities exchange firm, Kenya.
- Influence of psychological contract on employee commitment.
- Turnaround strategies on performance of manufacturing firms. A case of Mumias sugar.
- Wagude Janet, Charles Rambo, Anne Ndiritu, & Maria Onyango. Influence of idealized behavior in the implementation of CDF construction projects in public secondary schools in Kisumu County. European scientific Journal (ESJ) ISSN 1857-743 .
- Wagude Janet & Anne Ndiritu. Influence of Intellectual stimulation and conflict resolution on project Implementation.A Case of constituency development fund construction projects in public secondary schools in Kisumu county, Kenya .TEM Journal, 4(4) 373-381.2015.
- Wagude Janet,Influence of principals Age on conflict management styles in secondary schools in Kisumu County, Kenya. International journal of science & Technology Research (IJSRT), volume 4, Issue 05 May 2015 ISSN 2277-8616.
- Wagude Janet, Individual consideration, conflict Resolution and Implementation of CDF construction projects in Kisumu county, Kenya.International journal of Engineering and management Invention (IJEMI )Volume 01/Issue 04/December 2016.
- Mercy Flora Oluoch,Wagude Janet,Joyce osogo.The specific Role of Human Management in corporate Governance and Organizations Performance.Scholars Journal of Economics, Business and Management .e-ISSN 2348-5302,p-ISSN 2348-8875. ISSN 2394-9694
- Kunyoria Ogora Joseph, Auma Wagude ,Alvin Lucy Onditi. Technology adoption and lean manufacturing: A case of Sony Sugar Company, Awendo, Kenya. International Journal of Novel Research in Humanity and Social Sciences Vol. 5, Issue 6,pp: (20-29), Month: November – December 2018. ISSN 2394-9694
- Osiemo Ngira Herrony, Auma Wagude:Log Frame and Completion of CDF Health Construction Projects in Busia County, Kenya. International Journal of Novel Research in Humanity and Social Sciences Vol. 5, Issue 6, pp: (85-90), Month: November – December 2018.
- Eric Odhiambo Riany,Janet Auma Wagude : Effect of Audit Committee Technical Competence on Financial Performance of Sugar Milling Companies in Western Kenya.International Journal of Novel Research in Humanity and Social Sciences Vol. 5, Issue 6,pp: (98-107)Month: November – December 2018. ISSN 2394-9694 .
- Osiemo Ngira Herrony; Janet Wagude; Jessica Ogombe: Influence of Stakeholders Involvement in Monitoring and Evaluation on Completion of Cdf Health Construction Projects in Busia County, Kenya. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management. Volume VII Issue 5 May 2019. United Kingdom ISSN (2348-0386)