Mrs. Nyakeyo Lucy Okenyuri
- 2012-2014 Master of Business in Business Management (Finance Option), Moi University
- 2002 – 2004 Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), Maseno University
- 1993 – 1996 Bachelor of Commerce (Banking Option), Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (India).
- 1989 – 1992 Kereri Girls’ Secondary School (KCSE)
- 1984 – 1988 Itierio Girls’ Primary School (KCPE)
- 2016 to Date Tutorial Fellow (Rongo University)
- 2012 – 2016 Senior Technician (Rongo University College)
- 1997 – 2012 Lecturer, Moi Institute of Technology
Honours and awards:
- Certificate of participation; Quality Assurance workshop – Rongo University.
- Certificates of excellence and recognition for exemplary performance – Moi Institute of Technology.
- Certificates on Quality Management systems (systems development & audit) – Kavirondo Consultants
- Research interest:
- Mobile Banking
- Table Banking & Social Capital
- Financial services on performance & profitability
- Ongoing research projects:
PhD Research Proposal (Social Capital as a Determinant of Informal Banking – The Case of Table Banking Amongst Groups in Kisii County)
- Nyakeyo Lucy Okenyuri: World Journal of Innovative Research (WJIR) ISSN: 2454-8236, Volume – 6, Issue – 2, February 2019 (pages 13-17): Transaction costs of Safaricom mobile phone banking system and the efficiency of Bill payment in Kisii County.
- Julius Oyamo & Lucy Nyakeyo: Scientific Research Journal (SCIRJ), Volume VII, Issue 2, February 2019, ISSN 2201 – 2796: Training and supplier adoption as determinants of implementation of E-procurement at Rongo University, Kenya.
- Nyakeyo Lucy Okenyuri: International Journal of Arts and Commerce, ISSN 1929-7106. ijac.org.uk: Effect of Security of mobile phone bill payment system on efficiency of customer bill payment: A case of Safaricom M-Pesa clients in Kisii County, Kenya.
- Nyanamba, Steve Ondieki, Anyoka James & Nyakeyo Lucy Okenyuri: Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business (ijcrb), March 2014. Vol 5, No. 11: Use of Automated Teller Machine Debit Cards to Make Payments in Supermarkets in Kisii town: Challenges and Economic Impact