Mr. Geoffrey Ondari Nyakagwa.
Cel. No. +254 724138699
- Supply Chain Management, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, (JKUAT) ongoing.
- Procurement and Logistics, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, (JKUAT) 2012.
- Com Accounting, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, (JKUAT) 2010.
- Jan 2015 – Currently Lecturer, Department of Business Studies (Purchasing and Supplies), Rongo University
- June 2014 – Tutorial Fellow, Department of Business Studies and Economics (Procurement and Logistics), Taita Taveta University.
Professional affiliation/membership to professional bodies:
- Member, Kenya Institute of Supplies Management. (KISM)
- Member, Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies, (CIPS)
- Research interest:
- Lean Supply chains.
- Green Procurement.
- Multimodal Logistics.
- Agile Supply Chain.
Mutie B. M, Nyakagwa G. O. & Nyile E. K. (2015). “Buyer-Supplier Relationship and Supplier Responsiveness: A Case of Manufacturing Firms listed In Nairobi Stock Exchange, Kenya”. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, Vol. III, Issue 4. April 2015, 1-23.
Nyakagwa, G. O. & Muthoni, D. K. (2014). “Factors Affecting Implementation of Lean Procurement in Multinational Enterprises: A Case Study of British American Tobacco Kenya”. International Journal of Social Sciences and Entrepreneurship, 1 (11), 395-417.
Muthoni, D. K. & Nyakagwa, G. O. (2014). “Factors Influencing the Adoption of Outsourcing by Manufacturing Companies listed on the NSE in Kenya”. International Journal of Social Sciences and Entrepreneurship, 1 (11), 373-394.