Department of Business, Tourism and Hospitality
Goldmine of knowledge and innovation
Welcome to The dept Human Resource, Tourism and Hospitality Management
Welcome to the Department of Human Resource, Tourism and Hospitality Management. The department was inaugurated in 2013 to manage and coordinate the teaching of all human resource and project management disciplines in the University and also tourism and hospitality management courses. The department is headed by Dr. Janet Wagude, who holds a PhD in Project Planning and Management (University of Nairobi) supported by a team of well qualified lecturers.
Mission and vision
- To re-skill students for present day information economy.
- To bring awareness of the rising intricacies of networked society.
- To acquire practical skills in computer networking and digital communication.
- To acquaint the students with principles of management of information systems and services.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Project Planning and Management
- Bachelor of Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Project Planning and Management
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Tourism Management
- Certificate in Project Management
Got something to say or enquire,please contact us