Rev.Dr Jonathan W. Omolo
Dr. Omolo is a senate member of Rongo university and the former coordinator of Chuka university, Embu campus. He earned his PhD degree in Human resource management from Maseno university, master’s degree in human resource management from Kenyatta University and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Agra university, India. He has been a lecturer at Kenya institute of management, Amud university in Somaliland, Chuka university and currently at Rongo university.
Dr.Omolo has received honours and awards including Hon.Doctor of Divinity from Open university in south Africa and Lion Scout, a commendation by the head of state. He is a member of Kenya institute of management and Institute of human resource management. He is also an ordained priest in the diocese of southern Nyanza.
- Human Resource Management Counseling, Lambert Academic publishing, ISBN: 978-3-8465-5649-8 ,2011
- Human Resource Management Practices, Lambert Academic publishing, ISBN:978-3-8465-4391-7, 2011
- Influence of Legal Requirement on Environment Concern and Sustainability Practices in Small and Medium Size Manufacturing Enterprises in Nairobi, Kenya , Journal Of Environmental and Earth Science
- Effect of Recruitment and Selection of Employees on the Performance of Small and Medium Enterprises in Kisumu Municipality, Kenya. European Journal of Business and Management
- Influence of human resource management on the performance of small and medium enterprises in Kisumu municipality, Kenya. International Journal of Business and Social Science
- Influence of training and development on performance of small and medium enterprises in Kisumu County. International Journal of Business and Social Science
- Influence of employee welfare programme on performance, A survey of Mumias Sugar Company. International journal of Business Management